08 October, 2012

Big Sky Preview

Last week's return trip to the Big Sky Country was epic. In fact, I think the second time was even better. This time I was better equipped, a more skilled angler, and had even set some goals for myself. Travelling with my buddy Mike Schultz, and Reid from last year's trip, we had a blast! Good guys, outstanding anglers, and excellent travel companions.

Despite extremely low water, we found fish. A lot of them. Many quite large. At first on our own, but later with the help of the crew at the Stonefly Inn.

More photos, anecdotes, insights, and more coming soon!

-Sean-

P.S. Reid and I had the good fortune of spending a day on the water with the Stonefly's head guide, Joe Willauer. A great guide and a fun companion for a day on the river. I've added Joe's blog Evo Anglers to the Blogroll here.

No comments: