06 October, 2009

Take Deux

Off to PM tomorrow afternoon for more "business fishing" first day with client and folks from a business magazine, second with friend and a prospective client. Since I'm not a golfer, this works for me!

This will be my second attempt at Kings on the Pere this season. Got skunked on the first. Guys I was with said I was doing it all right, just wasn't my day. We'll see if professional guiding with an expert who's fished this river for over 30 years helps me!

I think I'll bring my TFO 10 wt. with the Orvis BLA V on it. All spooled up with chuck-n-duck line already. A lot of times guides don't have rigs set up for us left-handed folk unless you let them know in advance. Plus, rocking my own gear is appealing.

Should be a beautiful time of year to be outside. Lots of color starting to appear here in SE Michigan - expecting glorious color up there.

Reports will follow!

-Sean-

No comments: