13 November, 2009

Workin'

This working for a living thing sure seems to be in the way of my outdoor activities! Oh, well, I enjoy what I do, and I've got to pay for my toys somehow!

11-48 looks like it's going to require a little Dremel work to get things moving. I was kind of stuck, but talked to the gunsmith at Williams this morning and he got me headed in the right direction. Not sure when I'll get to it, as I'm headed into a VERY busy week.

On the upside, might get to sneak out on the Pere Marquette for a bit on Monday. A buddy who guides and runs a fly shop is itching to fish on his day off, so we may sneak off with his boat for a day. Reports are steelies are stacked up in PM and White. Would be cool to take advantage of it before a week jammed with meetings and a couple of high-profile (and pressure) presentations.

Just a quick note, and now back to it. Gonna' play, you gotta' pay!

-Sean-

No comments: