11 March, 2010

Kudos

I know I've said it before, but I truly have to offer kudos to REI. If you're fortunate enough to have one of these excellent stores nearby its a great resource.

While I generally try to support the local business, many times their selection is thin, or I just need to do some quick one-stop shopping. It's a great place to browse.

But their employees and policies are their best attribute. Today at lunch I needed a small part for my Yakima Steelhead bike rack. A simple stainless steel C-clip. So, I stopped in and a helpful staffer took one off a stock item and then ordered a replacement for the store. How many places would have done that? Most would have pointed me to the manufacturer.

Kudos -- I've always found your employees friendly, knowledgeabel, and customer focused!

-Sean-

No comments: