02 March, 2012

Dead Air

Sorry for all the silence lately - work, sick, other commitments...

But I have been involved in one fun and fascinating venture over the past few months. My buddy Mike Schultz, and business partner Brian Doelle are realizing a dream with the opening of the new Schultz Outfitters Fly Shop in Ypsilant's Depot Town area. Making the new shop come true has been a big effort not just for Mike and Brian, but for all of us on the Schultz Outfitters team (which I'm proud to call myself part of).

The shop's needed demo, electrical, framing, plumbing, and more work to transform into an excellent retail location. Then inventory needed to be entered, set-up, and more. Meanwhile in addition to installing cabinets, doing trim carpentry, and even installing the alarm system, I've been helping get the SO web site to reflect the new shop, and getting aother marketing efforts done.

Well, last night was the soft "Friends & Family" opening. Definitely worth the effort - looks awesome!


Stop by soon and say "hi" to Mike, Brian, Eirik, Chris, Jay, Greg, or heck maybe even me if you're there on the right day. Best of luck, Schultzy!

-Sean-


No comments: