09 June, 2008

IT is ALIVE!

OK, so gotten all interested in this whole social media thing. On LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. And it's all very intriguing and connecting. So, I notice that people seem to have blogs. I have one for work (www.pwb.com) but we all contribute there.

But a blog seems to need a theme. So mine's about how to spend scarce free time. Seems I have more interests than time lately. The whole day job thing gets in the way. But I thought I'd use this space for ramblings on what I'm doing in the outdoors, while somehow managing to hold down a day job and not let my house go to h*ll.

Here we go.

-Sean-

1 comment:

Tatiana12 said...

Yeah for you Sean! I'm about to cross over into blogger space very soon. Meanwhile, I share some of your sentiments about social media: I'm in twitter, LinkedIn, FBook, plurk, Flickr, RSS feeds and I still have the blogging to get going.

You may find this blog entry of interest regarding productivity and putting some boundaries around the social media time eating machine: http://freelancefolder.com/4-ways-web-workers-can-use-time-wasters-effectively-and-productively/

--dnrevel (on twitter)