29 July, 2009

Sign of Summer

Despite the cool temps, I can tell it's summer -- I get to rock the flip-flops. My favorite footwear. Easy on, easy off. Works well when doing the wader shuffle on the tailgate of the truck, can kick them off before diving in the tent.

Now, I wouldn't be me if we were just talking about $1.99 Target specials. Picked up some Reef Mick Fanning's. Very cool -- actual arch support, air cushion heels, and even a bottle opener in the sole. Nice to see a flop designed with the same consideration that would be given to a traditional shoe. Walked all over downtown Chicago in them a few weeks back. Try that with a cheapie flop.

Since I wear them so much, decided to pick up a pair of Chaco Flops this week. I think I'm going to really like these as well. Seem completely bulletproof and have great arch support.

OK, not the most deep topic, but I have to say these are the footwear I turn to before and after fishing, mountain biking, and lots of other activities outside!

-Sean-


No comments: