03 December, 2009

Shoulder Seasons

I am going stir-crazy in this Michigan late Fall weather. 40's and drizzle are what I detest. I've always loved Winter, and in recent years have really embraced summer. But this stuff SUCKS.

And, this week the weatherman is the ultimate tease -- promising snow every day. Of course, when it DOES snow the media will be bemoaning it. Not me. Bring it! The past two snowy winters have been outstanding.

At least it's getting colder. That's a start. Those short cold evenings that seem to be showing up lately are the harbinger of the white stuff. A friend of mine was up on the PM earlier this week and said there was snow on the ground. He's a skier, too so he was pretty pumped about it.

Meanwhile. I'll continue the Fall clean-up of the bikes, some indoor target shooting, and slip in a day or two in the river.

C'mon Old Man Winter, we're waiting for you!

-Sean-

No comments: