14 July, 2011

Too Many Ways to Play

Seems like Summer has now become yet another season with too many possible activities competing for my scarce spare time. Hasn't helped that this Summer has been unprecedentedly (is that a word?) busy with work, family, and friends. So, as of now, my spare time could be filled with:
  • Cycling - road and mountain bike
  • Fly fishing - local warmwater rivers, trout streams up North, or poppers in local lakes for bass and panfish
  • Shooting - sporting clays, handguns indoors, or rifles outdoors
  • Canoeing
  • Camping
Cross all these activities by weather conditions, work, and more and it ends up spread pretty thin. But that's OK, even if I'm not doing any one thing as much as I'd like it's sure cool to have all these possibilities. Lately mood seems to dictate activity selection, followed closely by weather. Going shooting on a 95 degree day seems far less fun than hitting the river with the canoe.

And people ask me if I golf. Now just when would I do that?

-Sean-

1 comment:

Sam said...

Hello,
I am with a new ammo retailer called Ammo.net and we are different from most retailers in that we help support those who protect our freedoms with every purchase!

That’s right - in addition to selling cheap ammo and offering super fast shipping on a wide range of brands - we also donate a portion of every order to our customer’s chosen pro-freedom organization - AT NO COST TO THEM!

You can tell we are very eager to get the word out about Ammo.net... :). Would you be willing to review some free product from Ammo.net and post about it on your site?

Let me know if you interested - I’d love the opportunity to work with you.
My email is Sam.jacobs@ammo.net.

Thank you,
Sam
Ammo.net