16 December, 2011

Product Review: Columbia Stuttgart 1000 Hunting Boot

Last year I picked up a pair of Columbia Stuttgart 1000 hunting boots. I purchased them for duck hunting, fishing from a boat, and other cold-weather antics after I realized that I had boots that were warm and boots that were waterproof - but none that were both!

The boots were plenty roomy, so I added a pair of wool footbeds to ensure warmth and comfort. A great addition!

I'm very pleased with these boots! I've fished all day in January, hunted all day in November, and even worn them to a couple of college football tailgates. Everytime they're warm and dry. As an added bonus, despite being a slip-on booth, they're amazingly supportive. My feet and back felt great, even after a day standing on an aluminum boat! Paired with my Columbia wool bibs, they're a super-toasty combo!

If you don't have a pair of insulated rubber boots like these, I highly recommend them for a wide range of outdoor activities.

-Sean-

No comments: